The candidates shall meet the following requirements:
- Current EASA CPL(A) including RTO and IR(A)/MEA
- EASA Class I medical certificate
- Minimum 1500 flying hours
- Passed successfully ATPL- theory and exam as per Part FCL 1.285
- Certificate for a satisfactory completion of MCC-course;
- ICAO Level 4 requirements for English proficiency
- Valid Е-190 type rating is an advantage
- Bulgarian language proficiency is an advantage.
If you would like to join our team please send us:
- Current resume
- current photo
- motivational letter
- copy of your pilot license
- copy of your medical certificate
- the last four pages of your Pilot Log book
- two recommendation letters by a superior preferebly, but not less than one.
Please note the position you are applying for. We will contact only the candidates who pass the documentary phase. Presenting personal information available in the application documents is voluntary and will be used exclusively for evaluation purposes in connection with the vacant positions. Bulgaria Air does not present personal information to third parties, unless required by the law. All documents will be reviewed strictly confidentially.