Royal Brunei (RB), the national carrier of Brunei Darussalam, is inviting applications for the position of A320 Captains.
Rated Captain who meet the minimum qualifications are invited to apply.
Royal Brunei offers a highly competitive remuneration package tailored for expatriates who seek a peaceful and family oriented lifestyle based in Brunei Darussalam where cost of living is significantly low. The “TAX FREE” remuneration package comprises of cash and non-cash elements including a generous amount of leave.
- 5,000 hours total on all aircraft types (fixed wing types only considered)
- 1,000 hours PIC on Airbus A320 family
- Current as PIC on Airbus A320 family
- License Proficiency Check as PIC on Airbus A320 family to be valid on start of employment with RB
- English Proficiency Level 6
- Current Class 1 Medical
Maximum Age 60 Years on start of employment with RB
- Accommodation allowances provided
- Education assistance allowance provided up to a maximum of three children studying locally and/or overseas
- Leave* – 48 calendar days of leave entitlement per year
- Medical – Medical leave entitlement of 14 days per calendar year. There is also Outpatient and Hospitalisation reimbursement available for spouse and children
- Insurance – RB provides for Loss of License Insurance, Group Personal Accident & Travel, Group Hospital & Surgery and Workmen’s Compensation Insurance Preferential rates for additional coverage of spouse and children are also available
- Privilege Travel* – Staff travel benefits available
- Contract and school passage benefits
- Car Loan* – Interest free car loan available (max repayment period of 36 months)
- Airport parking
- Gratuity pay out upon completion of contract at 25% of basic salary & expatriate allowance
Please note that the above is subject to change without prior notice.
* Contractual terms shall be based on individual performance and relevant work experience.
* Employment terms shall be in accordance with RB Employment Regulations.