As part of the expansion strategy, we are looking for interested, qualified and competent A330 Type Rated Captains.
A Captain, when appointed by the company as Pilot in command (PIC), is responsible for the operations and safety of the aircraft and its occupants from the moment the aircraft is ready to move to the destination.
- Valid A330 type rating;
- Minimum 5,000 hrs. total time;
- Minimum 1500 hrs. PIC on type;
- Maximum age of 55;
- Recency on type within last 12 months;
- Valid ATPL from country of issue;
- Valid First Class Medical from country of issue;
- CAT II or III authorization for LVO desirable;
- ETOPS qualifications as applicable;
- Cleared training and other bonds from the previous employer;
- Valid passport from country of origin;
- No history of incidents or accidents;
- No criminal record;
- ICAO English Level 4 or above.
- Roster Options Kigali Base, 56 productive days and 20 days off duty.
- Contract duration 2 years renewable