We are currently seeking both B1 and B2 Licensed Engineers, preferably with recent experience on aircraft below 5700kgs.
Engineering activities will include:
- Both line and base maintenance of various aircraft types
- Supervision of junior members of the team
- Daily liaison with the base maintenance manager
- Potential for supervisory roles for suitable candidates
Applicants with experience of Cessna types are encouraged to apply, however, type training may be given
Four on, four off and Monday – Friday shift options available. Please include current position and salary with your application.
- Valid EASA Part 66 B1 and/or B2
- PT6A-112 Experience Desirable (but not essential)
- Cessna 310/402/404/406 Experience Desirable (but not essential)
Salary subject to experience