Based in Bangladesh or Nepal, the purpose of this role is to perform routine and non-routine maintenance on ABY and 3rd party aircraft without violating safety and quality standards in a cost-effective manner.
- Carries out maintenance on ABY and 3rd party aircraft during Transit checks in accordance with Air Arabia and GCAA standards.
- Ensure station maintained to GCAA standard.
- Monitor Engineering stores and ensure correct stock levels and shelf life of spares.
- Monitor calibration dates of calibrated tooling.
- Utilize the Station technicians effectively and professionally without violating safety and quality standards.
- Maintain/ monitor approvals of all Engineers/ technicians on station.
- Be Flexible and ensure Operation is protected at all times.
- Advise Outstation Maintenance Manager of equipment or tooling shortfalls that could potentially affect the smooth operation of the station.
- Carries out technical and administrative tasks as directed by Manager Outstation.
- To maintain communication between Engineer and MCC in the event of an AOG situation.
- Willing to work under harsh condition and shift work.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Holder of a valid UAE GCAA Aircraft Maintenance Engineer’s License or ICAO state member licensed type with recent experience of six (6) months within last 2 years and with A320/CFM-56-5 type rating endorsed.
- Minimum of 5 years in aviation maintenance out of which at least 1 year as A320 certifying Engineer, holding current certificate to release to service.
- Very good knowledge of AMM/IPC/TSM/Air NAV. Good English and computer skills.
Do you think you have what it takes to be part of our dynamic and target driven team? If the answer is yes, then you may apply for the position by sending us a copy of your updated resume