Work location: Kavala, Kozani, Greece
Remuneration: Competitive salary depending on education, previous experience and interview performance.
- EASA Part 66 B1.2 License
- 2 years of work experience in aviation and aircraft maintenance
- Previous working experience in Diamond (DA-42, DA-40, DV-20, DA-20 series & Cessna 152, 172, 182 series)
- Knowledge of the English Language ( B2 Level)
- Flexibility in working in more than one base on demand
- Discipline, excellent time management, strong motivation and ability to work in a team
- To be responsible for all matters relating to the maintenance of the aircraft, and for all aircraft related technical matters.
- To perform a daily maintenance and repair jobs for the aircrafts in cooperation with our technical team.
- To ensure that all maintenance tasks are entered into maintenance records accompanied by the respective CRS.
- To ensure that all tools and equipment that need to be under a continuous service control and/or calibration are in a serviceable condition.
- To ensure that all required spare parts, concerning scheduled tasks, as well as the required tools and equipment, are available in the store room.
- To control the spare parts quantities and proceed in ordering as required, from authorised sources.
- Interview in person
- Technical assessment