Duties and responsibilities
- Performs routine and non-routine Aircraft Technical Inspection tasks, in accordance with the company’s approved maintenance program.
- Performs Required Inspection Items (RII).
- Performs Audit & Spot checks on Contracted Maintenance Organization to ensure their compliance with the company’s rules and regulations.
- Conduct technical investigation.
- Shall be thoroughly familiar with test equipment and calibration tools.
- May provide training and/or supervision to trainees.
- Shall be capable of preparing written instructions and organizing, reporting and recording test results.
Qualifications & Experience
- At least a holder of diploma in aviation technical courses.
- Holder of A & P / Airman License, and have held these rating for at least 3 years.
- Have at least 3 years of maintenance experience on different type of large airplanes with 10 or more passenger seats with an air carrier or certificated repair statin, 1 year of which must have been as quality control inspector/aircraft inspector.
- Hold valid qualification on Airbus A320 aircraft.