Travel Service operates regular flights under the Smartwings brand, charter flights and private flights in the Business Jet category. Travel Service planes are flying to more than 400 airports on 4 continents. Travel Service is present on market not only in the Czech Republic but also in Slovakia, Poland and Hungary, where the company has its subsidiary companies.
- Line maintenance of aircraft operated by the company
- Regular maintenance, aircraft reparation and troubleshooting solutions
- Background of the largest Czech airline operating in the Czech market since 1997
- Modern office in Prague 6 – Ruzyně, approximately 10 min. by bus from metro station Nádraží Veleslavín (A-line) / Zličín (B-line) in airport direction
- Interesting job in a dynamic and attractive environment of international tourism
- Full-time employment for a fixed period of one year with the possibility of extension
- Adequate financial remuneration
- Employee benefits
- Beginning of contract: immediately
- Completed secondary education
- Certificate AML Part 66 Cat. B1
- Certificate B 737NG
- Valid training: Human factor, Fuel tank safety II, EWIS
- Driving license group B
- English knowledge at least B1 level
- No criminal report
- Must hold valid (unrestricted) EU passport / Citizenship / Right to Live & Work in Europe
- Responsibility, diligence, time flexibility
If you are interested in working for Travel Service, please send your professional CV, short cover letter and scan of your criminal record.
In case you are not contacted within 14 days, you were excluded from the selection process. By sending your CV you allow Travel Service to keep and process this material for the maximum of a one-year period. Whenever you can ask the company Travel Service, a.s. to delete or correct your personal data.