Req Number: 14843BR
We are seeking an experienced Aviation Maintenance Engineer to work with the Aviation Department in the Aircraft Maintenance Engineering Unit. The company operates a large fleet of aircraft, and maintains airstrips and aviation facilities at a number of locations in Saudi Arabia, in support of company operations. The fleet includes five B737-700s, three Embraer 170s, two King Air 350s, seven AW109 EPs, and 14 AW139 helicopters.
The candidate will be responsible for coordinating and providing technical expertise for scheduled and unscheduled maintenance, modifications, and repair of all Saudi Aramco aircraft.
- As the successful candidate you hold a Bachelor degree in Aerospace Engineering or Mechanical Engineering, and an A&P license is preferred.
- A minimum of 5-8 years of experience in the manufacturing, testing, maintenance, or modification of airframe, engines, avionics, airframe systems, or related aircraft components.
- Current knowledge of applicable FAA regulations and the ability to organize, plan, schedule, and follow through on technical programs and projects.
- Good spoken and written English is required.
Duties & Responsibilities
You will be required to perform the following:
- Analyze all technical literature, determine applicability, and initiate all actions as required.
- Investigate maintenance problems, analyze manufacturer’s bulletins and service letters, and initiate department technical directives as necessary.
- Analyze aircraft logs, inspection reports and all other sources of technical data, and recommend methods and procedures to correct problem areas and improve department efficiencies.
- Coordinate technical requirements and definitions with FAA agency officials, manufacturers, vendors and repair agencies.
- Conduct seminars, prepare manuals and train and develop Saudi Aramco engineers.
- Represent Saudi Aramco in industry committees or specialized groups as appropriate.
- Perform other miscellaneous duties related to your area of expertise as assigned by upper management.