At Qazaq Air we employ knowledgeable, dynamic, innovative and highly motivated professionals capable of working in the fast-paced and highly challenging airline environment.
We expect our employees to make a significant contribution to the success of the airline and have a willingness to learn and develop continuously.
- Monitoring the availability and recording of all types of passes
- Preparing the necessary documents for issuing a crew member’s certificate, ground personal and transport passes;
- Participating in carrying out official investigations into violations of aviation security requirements;
- Controlling the updating, recording of documentation in the service and on board of the aircraft;
- Preparing internal documents (accountancy report, applications, etc).
- Higher education (technical, legal) or secondary (technical) education;
- Availability of certificates (Aviation Security Service personnel) about the completion of aviation security courses issued at ICAO Aviation Security Training Centers or in aviation training centers certified by the authorized body;
- Work experience: at least 2 years of work experience as an aviation personnel, or at least 1 year of experience as an aviation security specialist, or at least 1 year of work in the field of aviation security at the end (full-time or part-time) of the form of study in higher education Civil Aviation Institutions registered with ICAO in the specialization “Organization of Aviation Security for Air Transportation”;
- Communicative, strategic thinking;
- Languages: Kazakh – conversational, Russian – free, English – at the level of Intermediate / Pre-Intermediate;
- Open personality, ready for change, diligence, responsible