China Eastern Wuhan Airlines, Boeing B737 NG Captain
China Eastern Wuhan Airlines requires for immediate and upcoming employment Boeing B737 NG Captains. This is a unique opportunity for all Boeing glass cockpit pilots who meet basic requirements.
Wuhan Airlines B737 Captain Remuneration Package
With its upgraded remuneration package, China Eastern Wuhan Airlines offers one of the best B737 NG captain packages on expat pilot labor markets. Its commuting options are the most competitive ones on the Chinese market. The numbers below include monthly remuneration, all bonuses and allowances. Before tax numbers are shown only for illustrative and comparative purposes.
Rotation Before tax yearly After tax yearly After tax monthly
Residency 485,400 309,700 25,800
6 weeks on / 2 weeks off 466,600 297,700 24,800
6 weeks on / 3 weeks off 428,900 273,700 22,800
6 weeks on / 4 weeks off 378,400 243.700 20,300
4weeks on / 4 weeks off 324,200 213,700 17,800
Wuhan Airlines offers a renewable three year contract. A renewal bonus of 30,000 US$ is offered for each contract renewal. The yearly loyalty bonus is increased by 3,000 US$ at each contract renewal.
The Wuhan Airlines pilot contract is one of the best written and fair expat contract on the market today. It offers exclusive options not present in competitive contracts. Contract sample is available on request to qualified applicants.
Wuhan Airlines B737 Captain Technical Requirements
- Hold an ATPL with a captain type rating on a B737 NG family variants issued by a member country of ICAO
- Have more than 4,000 hours total and more than 2,000 hours PIC on multi-engine aircraft
- Have at least 500 hours PIC on type and have flown an aircraft of the B737 NG aircraft family as captain within the last 12 months. Candidates with a fresh B737 NG captain proficiency check (within the last 30 days) who have flown the aircraft within the last 24 months are acceptable
- Hold a valid Class 1 medical and be age less than age 57 at the start of employment
- Speak English fluently and hold at minimum an ICAO Level IV English certificate or higher (must be indicated on licence)
The above technical requirements represent minimal requirements, Preference is given to the most experienced candidates at the moment of selection.
All Boeing glass cockpit candidates are acceptable and, if selected, will be upgraded by Wuhan Airlines.
All qualified applicants will receive our Wuhan Airlines Brochure presenting in details the China Eastern Wuhan Airlines B737 NG captain package and working conditions.
AeroPersonnel is the only agency under contract with Wuhan Airlines for the purpose of recruiting its B737 captain flight crews.
Last updated: April 14, 2017