We are expanding into scheduled charter operations from Dublin and are seeking to employ Boeing 737 Captains and First Officers to join our team on full-time permanent or seasonal contracts.
Applicants should be committed to exemplary personal and professional standards with a keen focus on customer care, and attention to the finest detail to ensure the customer experience is second-to-none.
Applicants must be in possession of:
- A class one medical and an EASA license with a B737 3/900 endorsement.
- A right to live and work in the EU.
In addition to the above, the successful applicants should:
- Have a valid B737 3/900 LPC.
- Have flown the B737 within the last twelve months.
- Be able to work anywhere in the world.
- Be based within a one hour commute from Dublin airport.
Captains should have at least 2000 hours T/T and at least 1000 hours’ Command on the B737.
F/O’s should have a minimum of 2000 hours T/T and at least 500 hours on the B737.
Cello Aviation offers a competitive package.