As part of the expansion strategy, we are looking for interested, qualified and competent Boeing 737NG First Officers.
The Co-pilot is directly responsible to the PIC for assisting in the safe and efficient conduct of the flight. He will carry out all duties assigned to him by the PIC in accordance with Flight Deck Management and approved procedures.
Consideration may be given to those with B737 NG Classic experience under specific conditions
- Valid B737 NG type rating;
- Minimum 2000 hrs. total time;
- Minimum 500 hrs. on type;
- Maximum age of 50;
- Recency on type within last 12 months;
- Valid ATPL from country of issue;
- Valid First Class Medical from country of issue;
- CAT II or III authorization for LVO desirable;
- ETOPS qualifications as applicable;
- Cleared training and other bonds from the previous employer;
- Valid passport from country of origin;
- No history of incidents or accidents;
- No criminal record;
- ICAO English Level 4 or above.
- Roster Options Kigali Base, 56 productive days and 20 days off duty.
- Contract duration 2 years renewable