Spectrum Aviation is currently recruiting B777-200 TRI, Captains and First Officers on behalf of Surinam Airways, the national carrier of Surinam.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an international flag carrier offering a growing route network and great work and living conditions. We have 2 excellent B737 pilots already working there. Screening available throughout September, we can offer;
- Excellent monthly payment and commuting roster
- 6 Month TRI and 12 month Captain and First Officer Contract
- 6 weeks on / 2 weeks off roster
- Confirmed Tickets home provided for block days off
Minimum qualifications for B777 Captain’s position as follows:
- Current ATPL with valid B777 Type Rating
- Total time in excess of 5,000 hours
- Minimum of 1,000 hours PIC on commercial aircraft
- Total time on type in excess of 500 hours
- Class 1 medical
- Date of last flight must be within 10 months of joining
- Sim check must be within the last 10 months
- ICAO Level 4 English
- ETOPS experience with MNPS
- Under 58 years of age at commencement of assignment.
We can currently offer screening dates throughout September.