Air Arabia is looking for dynamic individual to join its IT team.
The selected individual delivers IT solutions, projects and services to assigned business departments within the agreed time and cost. Develops IT strategy for the business departments in alignment with the business strategy and in collaboration with other internal IT teams. Manages relationships with business stakeholders, and ensures business needs are cost-effectively addressed through IT solutions and services.
- Assists in the development of IT strategy for assigned business units based on a detailed understanding of the business strategy for a min 3 year period. Ensures that the IT strategy aligns well with the business strategy as well as the overall IT technology strategy, is cost-effective, and leverages advancements in technology to provide a competitive edge to the Group.
- Shares responsibility with other IT teams for all IT services for assigned business units. Develops and maintains effective working relationships with business heads and managers. Advises business stakeholders on strategic business IT investment decisions.
- Ensures business satisfaction levels are monitored and drives improvement through action plans. Assists in reviewing performance of IT applications and services against service level objectives with business.
- Plans and agrees IT budgets and an annual work program for business units based on their annual plans and demand for IT. Assists business users in producing robust business cases to support budget requests.
- Plans and delivers the approved IT work program in line with IT standards and industry best practices, to meet/ exceed customer expectations. Ensures that programs are managed to realise business benefits. Implements the program end-to-end including transition into “business-as-usual”.
- Takes full responsibility for the management and satisfactory completion of assigned IT projects. Ensures that realistic project plans are maintained based on project methodologies. Ensures regular and accurate communication to stakeholders. Ensures reviews are carried out periodically. Ensures that project deliverables are completed within agreed cost, timescale and budgets, and are signed off and changes are managed. Provides effective leadership to the project team.
- Creates and maintains a roadmap of all business applications by identifying business focus areas for the future. Ensures IT looks for ways and means to continuously improve value delivered through IT systems and services to business. Keeps up-to-date with innovation in the industry that can be explored for adoption within the Group. Manages the application life cycle by ensuring that the functional capability of systems is enhanced in line with changing business needs.
- Determines business requirements and recommends changes to business processes to make them more effective, through improvements in information systems. Collaborates with stakeholders at all levels to carry out business requirements studies and feasibility exercises.
- Develops and maintains knowledge in the business domain, and stays up-to-date on technology trends and innovation. Collaborates with technology and innovation experts and external suppliers to suggest feasible solutions to business needs. Ensures that recommended solutions align with the fundamental principles of design and architecture that are agreed for the Group.
- Collaborates with internal technology and architecture experts, and external service providers to deliver planned initiatives in a cost effective manner to the Group. Optimises supplier relationships to support the business IT strategy and to deliver the services and products required.
Qualifications, Experience & Skills:
- Bachelor of Technology/ Computer Science/ Engineering
- Minimum 8 years in Information Technology Management
- PMP Certification or other Project or Program Management qualification preferred
- Experience in the aviation industry
- Relationship Management – with complex, senior level stakeholder management Leading delivery of business IT solutions, preferably working with external solution providers
- Project delivery experience, large scale business IT projects using industry standard methodologies
- Strategy and planning
- Solution design
- Business Change Management
Do you think you have what it takes to be part of our dynamic and target driven team? If the answer is yes, then you may apply for the position by sending us a copy of your updated resume