We are seeking exceptional crew to join our upcoming new base in Vilnius, Lithuania.
Experienced Cabin Crew Minimum Requirements
- Minimum 18 years of age
- Good standard of Education
- Previous experience of working as Cabin Crew
- Fluent in English both spoken and written
- Willing to learn a Scandinavian language
- Valid EASA Medical Attestation
- Maximum height 182cm
- No visible tattoos/piercings
- Ability to swim unassisted
- Hold an EASA Attestation of Initial Safety Training
- Hold a valid EEA passport allowing unrestricted worldwide travel
- You must be able to and be prepared to work shifts, unsociable hours, weekends, holidays and overnights
Initial Cabin Crew Minimum Requirements
Applications are also being invited for cabin crew with no previous experience. You must ful l all of the above criteria with the exception of the requirement to hold an EASA Attestation of Initial Safety Training.