Aurigny recruits full-time cabin crew based at Guernsey, flying on our ATR and Embraer fleets to a variety of destinations. Full training is given and over time recruits can have the opportunity to advance to Senior and Training positions.
Applicants for Cabin Crew positions must:
- Be at least 18 years old
- Be at least 1.58 metres tall
- Hold a valid Guernsey residential qualification and Right to Work document
- Hold a current passport valid for unrestricted travel throughout Europe
- Have a good command of English, both written and spoken
- Be able to swim unaided
- Be able to provide 5 years continuous employment history (or similar) to obtain a security pass
- Be able to pass pre-employment assessments regarding suitability for role
Please note that in the interests of efficiency, applications that do not meet the above criteria will not be retained, other than applications from locally resident applicants who anticipate gaining the necessary qualifications. Additionally, we are unable to accept telephone or general email enquiries.