ARPI Aviation wants to inform you about the new opening of the recruitment process for the position of Cabin Crew for the base in Stockholm-Arlanda, work dedicated to the airline CityJet.
Aircraft: CRJ 900
This is a unique job opportunity for the candidates who have previous experience as Cabin Crew Member with possibility to join City Jet on direct entry Senior position. We offer unique atmosphere of work dedicated to CityJet and good working conditions.
Start of the course: May
- Cabin Crew experience
- valid EASA Cabin Crew Attestation
- Medical Report – needed to be completed before enter the course in MAY
- EU Valid passport
- fluent in one of Scandinavian languages and fluent in English
- ability to swim at least 25 meters unaided
- flexibility and excellent communication skills
- ability to work in shifts under pressure
- no visible tattoos (this includes tattoos that are visible through clothing)
- no visible piercing (except ears)
- no criminal records
- maximum height 182 cm
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Cabin Crew Conversion course start planned for MAY (15.05.) 2017
- full time job
- fixed term contract (MAY – OCT 2017), with possibility of extension
- direct entry Senior position (according to City Jet internal training procedures)
- salary and additional benefits in accordance with CLA between ARPI/Flygbranchen and Unionen
- ID tickets
Candidates are requested to send the application documents in English /including actual full length photo/ on the email address:
email@example.com with the ref. nr CC/ARN 16 in the title of the email.
We will like to inform that we will only contact chosen candidates.
Deadline for applications: ASAP – course will start in the middle of May, the recruitment process needs to be completed by APR/MAY 2017
Please contact us to get more details on benefits concerning this job offer.