Due to development project ARPI Aviation is looking for candidates to work for Small Planet Airlines, one of the most dynamically developing air carriers in CEE region.
We are recruiting experienced native German candidates for our base in Paderborn, Cologne, Hamburg, Leipzig, Stuttgart, Hannover, Dusseldorf, Frankfurt
Contact us for planned selection days!
MAIN TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintaining high standards of passenger service on board.
- Ensure the comfort and safety for the passengers.
- Effective co-operation with aircraft crew and airport handling services.
- speak and read fluent in English and German
- EU citizens willing to relocate to German bases
- experienced Cabin Crew candidate needs to possess Cabin Crew Attestation in EASA format
- medically and physically fit to meet regulatory and role requirements
- ability to work in a shifts
- ability to work under pressure
- ability to deal with difficult and unusual situations
- work in a fast growing company in an international environment
- attractive financial conditions
- permanent employment in Germany
- work full of challenges for those curious about the world
- direct contract
Candidates interested in our offer, please register in our database or send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please add the formula “I authorize ARPI Aviation AS (address: Radmann Halmrastsvei 12, 1337 Sandvika, Norway), to process my personal data included in the form, CV and related documents for the purpose of recruitment carried out with involvement of potential employers (in accordance with the EU Directive 95/46/EC as implemented by applicable Member States). I also authorize ARPI Aviation AS to share my personal data for the recruitment purposes with other entities, companies and potential employers cooperating with ARPI Aviation AS. I am aware that I have the right to access and modify my personal data at any time. I submit my personal data voluntarily.”
We will contact only with selected candidates.