Hi Fly, a Portuguese Private Aviation Company, operating globally with an Airbus fleet, is recruiting a Cabin Interior Mechanic / Technician to join a new team to be created.
This team purpose is:
- To ensure cabin maintenance work packs issued to Cabin team are carried out IAW the cabin standards manual and all other relevant aircraft and vendor I.P.C’s, CMM’s, AMM’s and SRM’s.
- To maintain the fleet aircraft cabin condition in the highest possible standards matching the Customers and passengers expectations, and following the Board guidelines.
CANDIDATE EXPECTED PROFILE:
- 3 to 5 years’ commercial aircraft cabin maintenance experience or proven civil aircraft cabin maintenance experience (Holding an A or B1 licenses is an advantage)
- Proofed experience in plastics and composite repairs is a plus
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Fluency in English is mandatory
- High computer literacy
- Strong organizational skills and rigor
- Easy integration into teams
- Availability to travel
Having in consideration the team valences the below aspects will also be considered:
- Proofed Tailoring experience is a plus
- Proofed experience in leather works is a plus
The main working place may be Lisbon or Beja, and the work may take place in a hangar or on-wing environment, as the need for the operation so dictates.
The candidate is expected to:
- Ensure all documentation is completed correctly for all aircraft being worked by him/her.
- Ensure all cabin maintenance activities are carried out to the clearly defined standards.
- Undertake cabin inspections as per task card and research and order part numbers required for defect rectification.
- Maintain, overall and carry out all Seat, Galley, Toilets, Lights, Carpets and all other aircraft interiors: inspection, maintenance, cleaning, and repair.