For our Maintenance Hangar BER in Berlin Schönefeld we are currently recruiting a Cabin Mechanic / Aircraft Interior Trimmer (m/f).
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Carry out typical cabin repairs on seats, sidewals, ceiling, lavs, galleys etc.
- Cabin lightning and information signs
- Cabin composite repairs
- Cabin Paint jobs/ pretty up
- Tedlar replacement
- Carpet replacement
- Airbus A320 experience EASA Part 66 License an advantage
- Understand EASA Part 145 maintenance in accordance with the EASA regulations
- Must be computer literate ( MS Office )
- Must have a Full Driving License
- Able to work to deadlines under pressure.
- Willing to work night shift
- Good communication skills
- All applicants must have an unrestricted right to work and live in Germany
- Interesting and varied areas of activity
- In-house opportunities for further training and development
- Numerous perks and employee benefits including in the tourism sector (airline discount)
This full-time position is open ended. If these challenging responsibilities and broad spectrum of creative possibilities appeal to you, we look forward to your application.