Are you a professional airline pilot interested in new challenges? Join our team for an attractive financial offer and fast career development!
- EASA/JAR FCL1 ATPL
- Minimum 3,500
- Minimum 3000 hours on Airbus 320 family aircraft AND
- Minimum 100 landings in the previous 12 months on type.
- Valid and current Airbus 320 family type rating
- Valid Class 1 medical license
- Minimum ICAO level 4 English Proficiency
- Last flight within the preceding 6 months
* Aircraft flying time is time flown in an aircraft. Simulator time must not be included. Ultralight must not be included.
Any application received which does not meet the above requirements will not be considered. Please be advised that we will invite only selected candidates to an interview. A candidate whom we extend an offer will need to present a clear criminal record and license verification with clean accident/incident history (from home country CAA) before signing the contract.