Are you a professional airline pilot interested in new challenges? Join our team for an attractive financial offer and fast career development!
- EASA/JAR FCL1 ATPL
- Minimum 3,500 factorized hours
- Minimum 500 hours PIC Airbus A320 family
- Minimum 300 hours on Airbus A320 family in the last 12 months
- Valid and current A320 family type rating
- Valid Class 1 medical license
- Minimum ICAO level 4 English Proficiency
- Last flight within the preceding 12 months
* Aircraft flying time is time flown in an aircraft. Simulator time must not be included. Ultralight must not be included.
Any application received which does not meet the above requirements will not be considered. Please be advised that we will invite only selected candidates to an interview. A candidate whom we extend an offer will need to present a clear criminal record and license verification with clean accident/incident history (from home country CAA) before signing the contract.