Jazeera Airways is looking for Captains for its A320 fleet of aircraft.
- Hold ATPL issued by any ICAO contracting State,
- 52 years or less when joining,
- 5000 total flying hours on jets on which 3000 hrs are to be logged on jet aircraft with a maximum T/O weight of 30000 Kgs. or more,
- Minimum 2000 hrs as PIC of which 800 hrs on type,
- Background in training will be advantageous and
- Clearance certificate from civil aviation authority who issued the pilot license that the applicant had not been involved in any incident/accident.
Note: Crew without minimum experience on A320 should have minimum of 250Hrs. in glass cockpit aircraft