FlyViking offers scheduled flights to regional airports in Norway.
Our initial fleet is based on DHC8 with currently three airplanes and two more in order. FlyViking is owned by Viking Air Norway AS.
Currently we fly to 7 different destinations in Northern Norway. The operational area will also be expanded to central and southern Norway.
Get the chance to work for Norway’s new airline in the Arctic environment and explore the land of the northern lightning and the midnight sun!
We are looking for experienced captains to work for FlyViking AS.
- EASA LICENCE ATPL
- EASA Medical Class 1
- ICAO LVL 5
- EXPERIENCE ON TYPE min 1600h on DHC-8 (OR SIMILAR TYPE/ HEAVY TURBOPROP)
- min 250 hours as PIC, minimum 150 hours night
- No criminal record or accidents
- Competitive Basic Salary
- Overnight Allowances
- Loss Of Licence Insurance
- Pension plan
- Opportunity to join a good team and create the developing airline
- Good commuting possibilities
Please contact us to get more details on benefits concerning this job offer.
To submit your application use the APPLY button or send your CV directly to email@example.com with subject line: FVCaptain/2017