The CFO is responsible for all financial and fiscal management aspects of company’s operations as well as provide strategic leadership and coordination of the administrative, financial, and risk management operations of the company.
This will include the development of a financial and operational strategy, metrics tied to that strategy, and the on-going development and monitoring of control systems designed to preserve company assets and report accurate financial results.
The Chief Financial Officer (CFO) will report to the Chief Executive Officer.
The following is the pre-requisite for applying for consideration:
Qualifications, Knowledge and Experience
- A minimum of ten (10) years experience performing similar functions in a large multi-national organization
- Full Accounting Qualification – ACCA, CIMA, CPA, CMA or equivalent certification
- Experience in strategic planning and execution
- Knowledge of finance, accounting, budgeting and cost control principles
- Knowledge of government statutory and financial regulations
- Ability to analyze financial data and prepare financial reports, statements and projections
- MBA or executive qualification in Business management would be an asset
- Experience working in the airline industry with knowledge of the Caribbean context would be an asset
- Proven experience and results as a senior level director or similar managerial role. Prior experience working with C-level personnel would be an asset
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Suite
- The successful candidate must have a strategic perspective and the knowledge to be able to articulate on local, regional and international issues, competitive markets and challenges within the markets in which CAL operates.