At Qazaq Air we employ knowledgeable, dynamic, innovative and highly motivated professionals capable of working in the fast-paced and highly challenging airline environment.
We expect our employees to make a significant contribution to the success of the airline and have a willingness to learn and develop continuously.
Skills, knowledge and experience
- Aeronautical higher education (pilot-engineer).
- Professional knowledge and experience meeting the requirements of the ICAO and the Civil Aviation Committee (hereinafter – CAC).
- Availability of Airline Transport Pilot License or Commercial Pilot License (CPL) with Instrument Rating and Multi-Engine qualification, or another foreign license recognized by the CAC.
- English level – not lower than the 4th level (meeting the requirements of the ICAO).
- Total flight experience – not less than 3000 hours.
- Total flight experience as a captain – not less than 1000 hours
- First class medical certificate
- Best Regards, Decision making on departure
Assesses the meteorological and air navigation situation at the departure and destination aerodromes, as well as on alternate aerodromes, on the basis of which are making decisions for departure to ensure timely departure of the aircraft with the observance of security measures.
- Preflight inspection
Within the framework of internal rules and procedures personally inspects external condition of an aircraft, checks technical journal of the aircraft, signs documents related to the flight to control the readiness of the aircraft to perform the flight.
- Flight performance
In accordance with the company’s internal rules and procedures prepares the pilot’s cabin, performs the necessary calculations taking into account the weather conditions and the state of the flight strip surface conditions, controls the aircraft and the flight crew during the flight to ensure observance of security measures.
- Ensuring continuous radio surveillance
From the moment of occupying the workplace, during the whole flight and until the installation of chocks listens through the information sent by dispatcher and other aircrafts, responds to the incoming inquiries of the air traffic controller (ATC) within the framework of the rules for conducting the radio exchange in order to ensure continuous radio surveillance at the appropriate radio frequencies.
- Post-flight analysis
Within the framework of the company’s internal rules and procedures carries out post-flight analysis with the crew, informs / discusses comments with the crew to minimize, prevent errors in crew work.
- Enforcement of instructions
In line with the aircraft’s flight operations manual of supervises the execution of instructions, maps and control checks by the crew to ensure compliance with the instructions and safety measures for all aircraft crew members at each stage of the flight.