At Jet Linx, we pride ourselves on our core values of selflessness, dedication, enthusiasm, integrity, and compassion along with the commitment to be the best in the industry, to our fellow team members, and our clients.
If you are looking to join a team that is determined to provide a truly wonderful experience – you’ve arrived.
We are an industry leader that is growing quickly and looking to expand our team of pilots. Jet Linx is ARG/US Platinum rated and IS-BAO compliant and our operations are under FAR part 135 and 91.
Preferred PIC applicants will have:
- at least 3,000 hours of total flight time
- 1,500 Pilot in Command time
- 250 hours as Pilot in Command time in this aircraft type.
- Initial or Recurrent 142 training in type within the last 24 months is also preferred.
Second in Command applicants should have:
- 1,500 total flight time
- 100 hours Multi-Engine time
- ATP written completed. We will work with the right candidate to obtain the ATP.
Applicants for pilot positions are subject to pre-employment drug screening, pilot record checks, criminal history records checks, fingerprinting and driver’s records checks.
Jet Linx offers competitive pay and a full benefits package to all eligible team members. This includes medical, vision, dental insurance, 8 hard days off per month, PTO, matching 401K, cell phone stipend, long term and short term medical coverage, life insurance and many more amazing benefits. We look forward to hearing from you!