ExecuJet delivers excellence in a comprehensive range of business aviation services tailored to our clients and partners. We are dedicated to safety and strive for creating a fulfilling workplace through cultivating genuine, open and engaging relationships with passionate colleagues.
ExecuJet is currently seeking a suitably qualified person to fill a vacancy within the Flight Operations department, based in Suleymaniyah, Iraq.
The main objective of the position is to maintain safety, operational and service standards as set out by ExecuJet Flight Operations policies and approved manuals to all Flight Crew Members engaged by the Company.
- As per ExecuJet Middle East Flight Operations Manual
- Challenger 605 Type Rated – Must be
- 4,000 Hours Total time
- 2,000 Hours Multi engine time
- 1,000 Hours PIC time
- 2,000 hrs Jet Time
- 1,000 hrs on type
- Operational base is Suleymaniyah, Iraq
- Meets the ExecuJet Aviation Group requirements as applicable
Working Hours: Rotation 32 days on, 28 days off