Be part of our continuing growth story! GlobeAir has consistently expanded its fleet along with continuously improving processes. We are always looking for talented and passionate people with the ability to hit the ground running and achieve results.
People who work at GlobeAir have an international background, are flexible and thrive in a dynamic and innovative environment.Due to the dynamic expansion of our team, we are looking for an experienced and passionate aviation enthusiast to join our ambitious team as a Commander.
- Command on one of our Citation Mustang jets providing premium service to more than 1.200 airports in Europe with the utmost safety.
- Maintain familiarity with the relevant air legislation and agreed aviation practices and procedures.
- Carrying out pre-flight checks of aircraft, ensuring all systems are functioning properly and cabin is ready to host our passengers in style and comfort.
- Acquiring information about the route, weather and passengers to ensure efficiency, professionalism and safety are maintained for the entire service.
- Maintain and exceed the required training standards.
- Work closely and alongside with all GlobeAir support teams; Customer Care, Operations, Maintenance, Finance.
- Opportunity to fly to smaller, less travelled airports keeping your skills well tuned.
- EASA Part – FCL CPL + frozen ATPL.
- C510 – Typerating preferred.
- English language fluency must be at least equal to ICAO English level 5.
- Captain 1.500 hrs on twin jet or 2.000 hrs on twin turbo-prop, multi crew operation preferred.
- Multi Crew Coordination course.
- EASA Part-FCL Medical Class 1.
- Candidates must hold unrestricted passport and international driving license and must be eligible to live and work in Europe.
- A willingness to provide support to all individuals and teams within the company.
- Ability to represent the Company in a professional and respectful manner.
- Living close to one of the following airports: London, Munich, Milan, Barcelona, Frankfurt, Vienna or Amsterdam is considered an advantage, pilots can efficiently start their duty (early on the first day) and be brought back there (late on the sixth).
What we provide:
- Professional training at FlightSafety Farnborough (initial, recurrent) on a C510 FSS.
- Intense flight experience in Europe (up to +600 hr flight time per year).
- Professional support by in-house crew service and flight dispatch team.
- Opportunities for current TRI / TRE or becoming TRI.
- Future involvement in management duties.
- 20 days paid holidays during the year – vacation ban from June to September due to peak season.
- Minimum annual gross salary € 51.500 (higher salary depending on experience and other qualifications).
- Manage your schedule knowing your roster well in advance. Stable roster of 6 days on, 4 days off.
- Crew members are provided with at tax free daily allowance of € 30.
Please note: Only applications completed in English will be accepted.