London City Airport provides a unique stress-free experience for business and leisure travelers serving 48 European destinations. With over 1300 flights per week, our continuing success is creating an exciting career opportunity:
The purpose of the Commercial Car Park Manager is to ensure the successful achievement of revenue and customer/tenant service objectives from customer car parking at the airport.
- Maximise revenues and customer service levels, including all parking related products, pricing and sales channels strategies
- Prepare and agree the annual sales/cost plan and budgets for car parking (both staff and customer) which meets company budget and business planning requirements.
- In conjunction with the marketing team product, manage and impellent the car park sales strategy through PPC, SEO affiliates, email marketing, aggregators and all marketing relating to customer car parking
- Produce, manage and implement pricing and product strategy for car parking
- Manage all resources in and outsourced for the delivery of the car parking services and revenue (currently 2 internal FTEs)
- Establish, manage and deliver all revenue, cost and capital budgets relating to car parks including booking platforms providers, payment service providers and bank contracts
- Forecast, manage and deliver all revenue, cost and capital budget relating to car parks including equipment maintenance and replacement
Experience and Personal Attributes
- Experience of revenue yield and management e.g. airline, hotel, train sales
- Online marketing and analysis background
- Knowledge of online channel management and sales maximization
- Drafting and agreement of Commercial contracts
- A natural deal-maker
- Entrepreneurial and commercially driven with a focus on the customer
Hours of Work:
Working hours are Monday – Friday 09.00 – 17.30, but occasional flexibility may be required
Option to join the company pension scheme, free car parking, membership of discount travel club, access to the LCY Benefits and offers.