On behalf of our long-standing client, a leading UK business aviation organization, we are searching for a CREW CONTROLLER to join their team located near Heathrow on a permanent basis.
You would be joining a company that recognizes that employees are their greatest asset and attracting excellent people, with the right skills, knowledge and experience will enable them to be the market leader in aviation.
As a CREW CONTROLLER, you will need to be an individual who is proactive and adaptable to a changing environment and can help support change.
- Daily checking of all crew for Company EASA FTL compliance
- Manage schedule changes requested during the published roster period and arrange crew coverage in line with Company EASA FTL scheme
- Check day-to-day flying to ensure all flights correctly crewed, arrange cover as necessary
- Manage training plan on the published roster and update/amend training planning as necessary due to changes
- Give advice to OCC for any necessary schedule changes required due to FTL limitations
- Minimum 1 years’ experience working in crewing environment
- Competent knowledge of EASA Flight Time Limitation requirements
- Proven ability to work under pressure in busy working environment
- IT: MS Office, ASL / crew planning system