VistaJet, the world’s leading Global business aviation company, provides exceptional standards of quality, style and service. We operate a “floating fleet” of 70 large cabin, long-range Global and Challenger jets – the world’s largest privately-owned Bombardier business aircraft fleet.
We are looking for Crew Planners to join our Flight Operations team in Malta.
You will be responsible for scheduling crew, who work “rotations” of around 17 consecutive days. This is a fast-paced role, where you will work closely alongside our Operations Control Center team and sales teams to maximize efficient use of our fleet by improving crew utilization.
This position will involve shift work because our Operations Control Center operates 24 hours a day, 365 days of the year.
- Monitoring daily and forecast crew duty to ensure it stays within limits;
- Informing crew when changes to the roster occur;
- Resource planning / scheduling of flight crew;
- Coordinating crew accommodation and transportation;
- Coordinating roster changes in case of sickness or other unavailability at short notice;
- Working with and updating the respective databases and tracking programs.
Required Skills, Qualifications, and Experience
- You’re committed to maintaining outstanding levels of customer service; even when under pressure you remain dynamic and flexible.
- You’re highly determined, a quick learner and able to adopt a lateral approach to problem solving.
- Fluent in both written and spoken English.
- You’re keen to work with your teammates to do a great job, but also able to work independently when required.
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office and other data processing applications. Experience with “Acrobatico” Crew Planning Software would be very beneficial.
- Able to work various shift patterns, including nights; weekends and public holidays.
- A working knowledge of EU-OPS Subpart Q would be very beneficial.