Headquartered in Estero Florida, Western Global Airlines is an expanding FAA 121 certified cargo airline, operating MD-11 and 747-400 freighters throughout the world, and offering exciting career opportunities.
If you are a highly qualified excellent candidate looking for a fascinating, challenging, and meaningful career in the airline industry, with the added benefits of Southwest Florida’s lifestyle, culture, beaches, warm weather activities, and the financial advantages of low cost living free of state income tax, we encourage you to send your application.
- Schedule Crewmembers in compliance with departmental SOP’s and FAR’s.
- Manage operational disruptions and solve them in a proactive manner.
- Provide reporting on daily schedules and department status.
- Ensure effective utilization of crewmembers
- Demonstrate expected behavior as well as the ability to remain calm and even-tempered during stressful situations. Maintain a “customer friendly” attitude when communicating with Crewmembers and other Company personnel.
- Completion of daily shift responsibilities.
- Participation and successful completion of the Department training program (annually)
- Coordinate with all necessary departments to assist in the successful completion of recovery plans.
- Ability to understand and work at an abstract level, and utilize technology as a tool to solve complex scheduling problems
- Ensure crewmember placement for all flights while maintaining an internal customer approach towards crewmembers
- Book, monitor and cancel travel, hotels and ground transportation based on company needs, while monitoring and mitigating travel costs
- The schedule is 4 days on, 4 days off, and may require you to work nights, weekends, and holidays
Education and Technical Requirements
- Airline or aviation experience highly preferred.
- Minimum 5 years Customer Service experience
- Must possess leadership and the maturity necessary to support the activities in the Crew Resources Department
- Excellent organizational skills
- Knowledge of airline scheduling software is a plus
- Must possess the desire and ability to work in a fast-paced environment, and work well under pressure
- Must have knowledge of world geography with regard to continents, countries and major cities
- Willing to work various hours, to include nights, weekends, and holidays. The schedule is 4 days on, 4 days off. Must be flexible to work overtime as needed.
- Ability to make quick decisions while working in a high pressure, ambiguous environment while handling multiple tasks
- Must be self-motivated with the ability to work independently and remain focused on critical issues
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication
- Knowledge of Part 121 Federal Aviation Regulations a plus
The above responsibilities, duties, and skills are intended to describe the general requirements of the position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required.
- income tax, we encourage you to send your resume to Human Resources at: Cynthia.firstname.lastname@example.org