RwandAir Limited is the flag carrier airline of Rwanda. It operates domestic and international services to East Africa, Central Africa, West Africa, Southern Africa and the Middle East from its main base at Kigali International Airport.
Our mission is to provide unsurpassed, safe and reliable services in air transportation, including strategically linking Rwanda with the outside world, while ensuring a fair return on investment. As part of the expansion strategy we are looking for interested, qualified and competent candidates to fill the following position:
Crew Scheduling Officer
Reports to: Senior Supervisor of Crew Scheduling
Crew scheduling officer shall be responsible for planning and scheduling crew work and rest patterns in accordance with local and international civil aviation regulations. The crew would be utilized in an efficient and balanced manner.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Crew scheduling shall be the focal point of all crew movements in relation to flights to be operated and ground duties;
• Daily coordination with Maintenance & Engineering for aircraft status and availability;
• Interact with different Operations Control Center (OCC) sections;
• Interact with Head of Training and Inflight Services for training purposes;
• Assigning legal operating crew to RwandAir flights into the Company system;
• Assign crew and aircraft for Training Flights, to/from maintenance facility and ferry flights;
• Maintaining crew records, expiries and documents up to date;
• Issuance of Crew monthly schedule;
• Prepare monthly operational report.
Desired Profile: Required education, experience and Abilities
• Notarized Bachelor degree in Applied Sciences, Engineering and IT or any other related field;
• Computer Literate;
• Knowledge of Rwanda Civil Aviation Regulations (RCARs);
• Good communication skills;
• Understanding of schedules and fleet operations;
• Computer literate;
• Ability to respond quickly to change and work under pressure.
How to apply:
• An application letter addressed to General Manager -Human Resources;
• Recent Curriculum Vitae;
• Notarized Relevant certificates;
• A photocopy of the Rwanda National Identity card;
• One passport photos;
• Three referees.
The deadline for submitting application documents is February 18th, 2019 at 4 pm local time at the front desk of our head office located at Kigali International Airport, Top Floor building.