The successful incumbent will provide reservations, ticketing and related services to all internal and external customers including travel agents via the use of computer reservations terminals, phones or any other electronic media.
He/she will ensure the accurate preparation and submission of sales reports and daily cash deposits as well as assist in supervising ticketing agents and satellite offices.
The Customer Contact Lead Agent will report to the City Ticket Office – Supervisor.
Qualifications and Experience
- A minimum of five (5) GCE/CXC Ordinary Level passes, including Mathematics and English
- A minimum of (3) years experience in a similar capacity
- Strong geographical knowledge
- Computer literate with a strong working knowledge of the Reservations Systems used by the company
- Knowledge of finance policies and procedures
The successful candidate must:
- Be customer service driven
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Have strong problem solving skills
- Have knowledge of basic supervisory skills
- Be able to work well as a contributing member of a high performance team