We are seeking career-minded and dedicated individuals to join us in the following vacancies in our Amata Nakorn IE., Chonburi, Thailand.
- Develops and maintains positive customer relationships and addresses all customer concerns in a proactive and timely manner according to company standards.
- Receives and reviews customer purchase orders and initiates into company sales order system. Communicates any changes in customer requirements to the organization.
- Monitors and processes all customer requests and orders to ensure customer requirements are complied with.
- Coordinates the resolution of all customer issues related to pricing, schedule, cost, quality, warranty, invoicing, and technical matters.
- Proactively communicates with the customer to acknowledge receipt of all requests and provides status reports to the customer on a regular basis.
- Acts as focal point for all incoming and outgoing written and verbal communication with assigned customers.
- Provides repair price quotations.
- Keep sales department personnel fully informed of customer activity and issues.
- Develops and provides periodic sales order status reports to the customer as required.
- Coordinates and/or conducts customer visits to Triumph facility.
- Coordinates and/or conducts Technical Coordination Meeting(TCM) at customer sites
- Performs final review of all correspondence that is sent to the customer according to customer and company standards.
- Acts as back-up for Sales Manager or other sales/ customers service personnel when required.
- Complaint handling
- Involves in warranty investigation
- Travel is required to customer sites.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field.
- 2 years of successful related experience in contract administration or customer support or Three (3) year of successful directly related experience in contract administration, repair administrations, or customer support in an aftermarket or aerospace-related environment.
- Computer skills including Microsoft Office suite software such as Word and Excel.
- Excellent verbal and written Chinese/English communication skills.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple tasks simultaneously with rapid changes in priorities.
- Ability to handle adverse and urgent situations.
- Fluent in English and Chinese (Mandarin). Additional Asian languages would be advantage.
We offer attractive remuneration package, career development opportunities, overseas training, and international working environment to the right candidate.