DAC Aviation International is always looking for motivated and talented individuals committed to upholding the highest aviation safety and quality standards, to join our growing and diverse team of professionals.
- Operates Dash-8 100/300 aircraft
- Rotations: three months on, one month off
- Travel, meals, accommodation, health insurance provided
- Must be current on Dash-8 100/300 aircraft
- ATPL required
- have min. 3000 total hrs
- have min. 1700 hrs pilot in command
- have min. 1000 hrs on type
- have min. 1500 total hrs
- have min. 500 hrs pilot in command
- have min. 200 hrs on type
- Valid CRM Cert.
- Valid Aviation Security Cert.
- Valid Emergency Procedures Cert.
- Valid Emergency First Aid Cert.
- Kenyan certification will be considered a strong asset