Place of work: Commercial Directorate, Network Development Department
As an Expert “Development and Airline Cooperation” you will be expected to:
- prepare, implement, apply and update Interline, Special Prorate and Code-share agreements;
- identify the potential and propose for new partnerships;
- correspond with partner airlines on a daily basis;
- work closely with a pricing expert to ensure optimal tariffs are created based on the provisions of the existing agreements with partner airlines;
- monitor the market development and analyze the strategies of the competition.
- minimum of 2-years experience in an airline or travel agency;
- experience/ internship in an international company;
- Amadeus certificate;
- excellent command of the English language;
- excellent communication skills; Able to work both independently and as part of a team;
- analytical, proactive.