- Provide piloting services on the Company Turbo Prop aircraft in order to ensure safe and efficient charter assignments.
- Asses, monitor and provide feedback on DHC6 Sea Plane performance in order to enable the Engineers to troubleshoot and repair engine faults.
- Provide professional advice to the client on DHC6 Sea Plane aircraft support operations in order to ensure safe and speedy operations.
- Graduated from Aviation School
- Holding License: ICAO CPL and current Instrument rating & rated for the aircraft
- Holding Current Instructor License
- Holding Type Rating: DHC6 Sea Plane
- Total flight time min: 3000 hours
- Total PIC multi-engine time min: 1000 hours
- Total on type min: 500 hours
- Minimum 5 years of working experience as DHC6 Sea Plane Captain
- Good computer literate
- Good understanding of spoken and written English
- Thorough knowledge of DGCA CASR
- Manage relationship & diversity
- Ability to troubleshoot, work alone and in a team
- Willing to be located in a remote area