Muscat-based Oman Air is looking for Boeing 737 Captains.
- Successful completion of the command upgrade course detailed in OM-D or successful completion of the Operator Conversion Course detailed in OM-D.
- ATPL license, with the appropriate type rating;
- Valid instrument rating
- Valid Class 1 medical certificate
- Valid Recurrent training and evaluations;
- Valid CAT II/III qualification
- RVSM / PBN qualification
- ETOPS qualification
- MNPS qualification
- Route and aerodrome competence in accordance with OM-C & CAR OPS 1.975.
- Minimum total time of 5000 hours including 1500 hours as PIC on multi-pilot certified airplanes with 500 hours on type.