Kenya Airways is currently receiving applications for the position of Direct Entry Pilots who meet the minimum requirements as indicated below.
Minimum Qualifications & Requirements
- Minimum O’Level educational qualification, with a mean grade of C minus/ C- (KCSE) or C (in IGCSE, GCE or equivalent), with at least Grade C minus/C- (KCSE) or grade C/Credit (in GCE or equivalent) in English, Mathematics, Physics or Chemistry or Physical Science.
- Grade ‘A’ aeroplane performance rating.
- Kenyan CPL with Multi IR (instrument rating)
- Gas turbines
- Minimum of 250 Flight hours, accident/incident free
- Minimum height of 5ft 4 in
- Must possess strong inter-personal, communication and organisational skills.
- Must be a strong team player.
- Must be of high integrity.
Kindly note that only those who have clearly indicated their qualifications including KCSE/O’level grades, meet the minimum requirements for Direct Entry Pilot as indicated above and have successfully completed and submitted their applications will be contacted.
We thank you for the interest you have shown in Kenya Airways, the Pride of Africa.