We are now in the process of recruiting Direct Entry Rated Captains for Airbus A320 to join our expanding fleet.
To Be Considered For This Position You Must Hold:
- ICAO recognized ATPL (acceptable to Civil Aviation Authority of Bahrain)
- Minimum of 5000 accumulated flying hours
- Minimum of 1,000 hours Pilot in Command (PIC) on multi-engine jet civil registered transport aircraft certificated for multi-crew operation
- Minimum of 1000 hours in command (PIC) on Airbus family fly by wire and current on type.
- ICAO English language Proficiency (ELP) Level 4 or above
- Be less than 56 years of age on the day of application
- No accident/incident certificate
A competitive package that includes a tax-free annual salary and benefits depending on family status, plus flying allowances.
In addition, we provide:
- A generous housing allowance.
- Free family primary healthcare.
- Educational assistance for dependent children.
- Company funded Income Protection Insurance.
Our route network provides interesting flying experience, while Bahrain itself is an attractive cosmopolitan state with every opportunity for a pleasant lifestyle experience and ample facilities for shopping and recreation.
Only completed applications will be reviewed and prior to starting this application process, you should ensure that you have the below-mentioned documentation available in an electronic format to attach as required.
- Copy of license
- Copy of passport
- Copy of medical
- Copy of log book