Bachelor Degree in related discipline in with 6 years of relevant experience preferably handling sales function in airline industry Or Two years College Diploma in related discipline with 10 years of relevant experience
- Plan, Organise and coordinate sales calls to travel agents corporate houses and Government institutions
- Set sales targets for sales staff and ensure they are met
- Identify market segments and market opportunities and recommend suitable marketing plan.
- Develop suitable sales strategies according to market condition.
- Analysis Market situation and competitors practice.
- Ensure revenue is increases and yields is improved
- Responsible for pricing update in coordination with Pricing at HDQ, recommend fare revision according to OAL practice.
- Recommend cost control in respect to POS
- Forecast sales and give sales presentations to senior management, government bodies and corporate houses
- Manage all internal staff issues through Country Manager and set standards for the entire section to reflect Oman Air Image
- Motivate staff and recommend reward for the staff according to productivity
- Create a cordial working atmosphere to increase the productivity of the staff
- Identify potential front line agents and ascertain their productivity for possible rewards
- Handle Travel agency incentive programme and attend to all travel agents queries
- Monitor BSP arrangement in the area and funds are received from BSP/Agents as per the agreed schedule
- Update Management with all relevant statistics and liaise with customer relations officer through country manager for all passenger complaints
- Prepare career development program for staff and ensure staff adherence to all management decisions.