For our Maintenance Hangar BER in Berlin Schönefeld we are currently recruiting EASA CAT-B1 Technicians (m/f).
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Carry out inspections, replacements, repairs and modifications on our A320 Fleet
- Good knowledge of using AMM, AIPC, SRM, TSM, CMM´s
- Line, Base and AOG Duties
- Supporting and assisting third party and engineering in technical matters
- Troubleshooting Tasks
- Reports any issues to the Supervisor
- Must hold a valid EASA Part 66, B1 License
- Type rated on A320 Family
- Several years of MRO Line or Base Maintenance experience
- Must be computer literate ( MS Office )
- Must have a Full Driving License
- Able to work to deadlines under pressure.
- High degree of customer focus and sense of responsibility
- Willing to work night shift
- Good communication skills
- All applicants must have an unrestricted right to work and live in Germany
- Interesting and varied areas of activity
- In-house opportunities for further training and development
- Numerous perks and employee benefits including in the tourism sector (airline discount)
This full-time position is open ended. If these challenging responsibilities and broad spectrum of creative possibilities appeal to you, we look forward to your application.