Following the successful introduction of the Embraer 145 jet onto our AOC in October 2018, we have opportunities for full time and permanently employed Training Captains. In particular, LTCs, TRIs and TREs.
Applicants should have a high level of technical knowledge of the Embraer and would ideally have over 1000 hours of PIC on the aircraft.
The primary function of the roles will be to provide ground and simulator training/testing in support of both initial type rating training and recurrent training as required in accordance with the Loganair ATO manual and company recurrent training programme. Simulator training will be conducted in the E145 Flight Simulator based at CAE in Burgess Hill.
As required there may be supplementary tasks including:
- Remedial training to assist crew members to attain sufficient competency to pass a simulator test/check (both ground and simulator training as required)
- Simulator training as required for Line Training Captain courses
- Simulator training for pilots requiring approved training to renew their
- Assisting in writing technical documentation as required for the recurrent training programme
- Other supplementary tasks as required by the Flight Training Manager.
The roles of LTC, TRI and TRE involve an interesting blend of time, operating on the line and of course delivering training and examining the capability and compliance of our pilots.
Successful candidates will have a keen interest in helping and supporting colleagues become the best pilots that they can, making best use of existing skills and abilities and assisting the development of inherent individual potential.