Qualifications & Requirements
- A valid EASA Part 66 license (B1 or B2) (added advantage if B1 and B2 together) Or ICAO Type 2 AME license
- ATR 72 – 212A or ATR 42 – 500 type rating
- Must demonstrate recent experience on ATR 72-212A/42-500
- Recommended to have certification experience of 5 years on ATR 42 or ATR 72 and shall have both line and base maintenance experience on the types.
Benefits & Other Arrangements
- Company will provide single accommodation.
- Leave, off day entitlements and working hours will be according to Maldivian Civil Aviation Regulations which is compliant with EASA regulations.
- One (1) month paid leave for every five (5) months worked which can be taken on a per diem basis.
- Return air ticket will be provided twice every year on economy class.
- One year contract with possibility to extend.
Based on Experience and Qualifications.
Velana International Airport, Villa Airport Maamigili