Indian airline SpiceJet is looking to recruit Expat Line Captains for its Q400 fleet.
Technical and Professional Requirements
- Passed a proficiency check on a flight simulator by a DGCA-approved examiner covering PF and PNF duties (duration of 4Hrs; i.e. 2Hrs each).
- Minimum flying experience – 2000Hrs
- Minimum PIC flying experience – 1000 Hrs
- Minimum PIC on type/variant – 100 hrs with current IR/LR check/LR Check/ (Pilot’s Proficiency Checks).
- Recent experience – at least three takes-off and landings within the preceding 90 days on the type of aircraft applied for, or in a flight simulator approved for the purpose.
The selected Captains will undergo Indian medical test, as per the Indian DGCA regulations.