Cabin crew are responsible for the safety and comfort of the passengers throughout the flight and to consistently deliver the highest standards of service that contribute to the overall customer experience.
- Responsible for the safety and standards throughout the cabin.
- Ensuring the consistent delivery of the on board product
- Responsible for maintaining their cabin crew license.
- Take initiative to address difficult issues.
- Ensure onboard sales targets are met and/or exceeded.
- Contribute to the cabin crew’s delivery of the Customer Experience
- Minimum age of 21 years, Maximum age of 35 years.
- Minimum Height 160cm (without shoes).
- Must have minimum a High School diploma.
- Previous experience as Cabin Crew an advantage.
- Fluent in written and spoken English; Arabic and additional languages an advantage.
- Excellent personality and the ability to work with a multicultural team.
- Customer Service and sales experience preferred.
- Willingness to relocate.
- Excellent health and fitness.
- No visible tattoo’s and/or body piercing’s when in uniform.
- Must be able to swim 50 meters unattended.
Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
21 – 35 Years
Bahraini, Kuwaiti, Omani, Qatari, Emirati, Algerian, Egyptian, Iraqi, Jordanian, Lebanese, Libyan, Mauritanian, Moroccan, Palestinian, Somali, Sudanese, Syrian, Yemeni, Djiboutian, Afghan, Albanian, American, Angolan, Antigua, Argentinian, Australian, Austrian, Azerbaijani, Bangladeshi, Barbadian, Barbuda, Belarusian, Belgian, Belizian, Bosnian, Botswanan, Brazilian, British, Bruneian, Bulgarian, Burmese, Cambodian, Cameroonian, Canadian, Chadian, Chechnya, Chilean, Chinese, Colombian, Congolese, Costa Rican, Croat or Croatian, Cuban, Cypriot, Czech, Danish, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Dominican, Duch, Eritrean, Estonian, Ethiopian, Fijian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Gambian, Georgian, German, Ghanaian, Gibraltarian, Greek, Guinean, Haitian, Hong Kong, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indian, Indonesian, Iranian, Irish
High School or Less