- Industry standard duties as First Officer during long range line operation.
- ATPL or CPL/IR (frozen ATPL) issued by an EASA member state or another authority accepted by the LBA including a valid and current MPA type rating on an aircraft with a max. take off mass of 10.000kg or more and valid and current instrument rating.
- A valid medical certificate by a physician approved by the issuing authority.
- Min. 1,000 hours MPA (multi pilot airplane) with glass cockpit experience on aircrafts > 10 t.
- Must have the right to work and live in the European Union.
- Mandatory: Fluent spoken and written German and English.
Boeing B777 Type Rating
Pilots without B777 Type Rate will receive a training contract prior to the contract of employment. During the training period the salary will be 70% of the target salary. Training costs are shared between AeroLogic and the pilot. EUR 208,33 p.m. for three years from the net salary will cover the pilot share.
Home base: Leipzig/Halle Airport (LEJ/EDDP)
Please don´t apply if you don´t meet the requirements! Candidates who didn´t get a negative response until now don´t need to apply again.